Serviio is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Archivos de programa\Serviio directory (same installation drive as Windows). ServiioConsole.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 360.00 KB (368640 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall Serviio from your system
Serviio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 15.01 MB (15741562
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (152.76 KB)
- ServiioConsole.exe (360.00 KB)
- ServiioService.exe (320.00 KB)
- dcraw.exe (321.36 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (13.89 MB)
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you are trying to remove Serviio from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Serviio from your computer:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Serviio:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Serviio-Console-Wrapper\DevTools Extensions
Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Serviio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Serviio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Serviio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Serviio". If it is installed on your PC the Serviio application will be found very quickly. After you select Serviio in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Serviio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Serviio.
8. After uninstalling Serviio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Serviio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Serviio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130