Service Record 5.6.1
You can find on this page details on how to remove Service Record 5.6.1 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Service Record 5.6.1 from your systemSavard Software
. You can read more on Savard Software or check for application updates here
. More info about the application Service Record 5.6.1 can be found at http://www.savardsoftware.com
. Usually the Service Record 5.6.1 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Service Record directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Service Record 5.6.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Service Record\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. ServiceRecord.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.69 MB (2821832 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Service Record 5.6.1. They take 3.84 MB (4021657
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceRecord.exe (2.69 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to Service Record 5.6.1 version 126.96.36.199
Service Record 5.6.1 is a program marketed by Savard Software. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Service Record 5.6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Service Record 5.6.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Service Record 5.6.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Service Record 5.6.1". The Service Record 5.6.1 program will be found very quickly. After you select Service Record 5.6.1 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Service Record 5.6.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Service Record 5.6.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.savardsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Service Record\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Service Record 5.6.1.
8. After removing Service Record 5.6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Service Record 5.6.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Service Record 5.6.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Service Record 5.6.1 by Savard Software from your PC, we are not saying that Service Record 5.6.1 by Savard Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Service Record 5.6.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 14:30:45.407