Server Config V2.5
This info is about Server Config V2.5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Server Config V2.5 from your systemMostafaSoftCo
. Further information on MostafaSoftCo can be seen here
. Click on http://rahmanabadi.blogfa.com
to get more info about Server Config V2.5 on MostafaSoftCo's website. Usually the Server Config V2.5 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Server Config V2.5 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Server Config V2.5's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Server Config V2.5\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Server Config V2.5\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". The application's main executable file occupies 964.00 KB (987136 bytes) on disk and is titled ServerConfiguration V2.5.exe.
The executable files below are part of Server Config V2.5. They occupy an average of 2.45 MB (2565632
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
- ServerConfiguration V2.5.exe (964.00 KB)
- setup.exe (228.00 KB)
The current page applies to Server Config V2.5 version 2.5
Server Config V2.5 is an application marketed by the software company MostafaSoftCo. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Server Config V2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Server Config V2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Server Config V2.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Server Config V2.5". If it exists on your system the Server Config V2.5 application will be found very quickly. After you select Server Config V2.5 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Server Config V2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Server Config V2.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://rahmanabadi.blogfa.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Server Config V2.5\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Server Config V2.5\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Server Config V2.5.
8. After removing Server Config V2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Server Config V2.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Server Config V2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Server Config V2.5 by MostafaSoftCo from your computer, nor are we saying that Server Config V2.5 by MostafaSoftCo is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Server Config V2.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 06:00:10.387