Serious Sam 2
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Serious Sam 2 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Serious Sam 2 from your systemCroteam
. More information on Croteam can be found here
. Detailed information about Serious Sam 2 can be seen at http://www.serioussam.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Serious Sam 2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Serious Sam 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Serious Sam 2's primary file takes around 27.50 KB (28160 bytes) and is named Sam2.exe.
Serious Sam 2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.20 MB (2309120
bytes) on disk.
- DedicatedServer.exe (18.00 KB)
- Sam2.exe (27.50 KB)
- SeriousEditor2.exe (1.71 MB)
- dxsetup.exe (461.50 KB)
The current page applies to Serious Sam 2 version 2
If you're planning to uninstall Serious Sam 2 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 204340
Serious Sam 2 is an application by the software company Croteam. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase Serious Sam 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Serious Sam 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Serious Sam 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Serious Sam 2". The Serious Sam 2 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Serious Sam 2 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Serious Sam 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Serious Sam 2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.serioussam.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Serious Sam 2.
8. After removing Serious Sam 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Serious Sam 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Serious Sam 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Serious Sam 2 by Croteam from your computer, we are not saying that Serious Sam 2 by Croteam is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Serious Sam 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:45:30.890