Serious Sam 2
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Serious Sam 2 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Serious Sam 2 from your computerR.G. Mechanics, markfiter
. Open here
for more details on R.G. Mechanics, markfiter. You can read more about on Serious Sam 2 at http://tapochek.net/
. The application is often found in the C:\Games\Serious Sam 2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Serious Sam 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Serious Sam 2\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 903.84 KB (925537 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Serious Sam 2. They occupy an average of 903.84 KB (925537
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2
of Serious Sam 2.
Serious Sam 2 is a program released by R.G. Mechanics, markfiter. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase Serious Sam 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Serious Sam 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Serious Sam 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Serious Sam 2". If it is installed on your PC the Serious Sam 2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Serious Sam 2 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Serious Sam 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Serious Sam 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Serious Sam 2\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Serious Sam 2.
8. After uninstalling Serious Sam 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Serious Sam 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Serious Sam 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Serious Sam 2 by R.G. Mechanics, markfiter from your PC, nor are we saying that Serious Sam 2 by R.G. Mechanics, markfiter is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Serious Sam 2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 00:59:39.907