Serious Backgammon 1.33
You can find below details on how to uninstall Serious Backgammon 1.33 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Serious Backgammon 1.33 from your systemTower Software
. Further information on Tower Software can be found here
. Please open http://www.TowerSoftware.com/
if you want to read more on Serious Backgammon 1.33 on Tower Software's web page. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Serious Backgammon directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Serious Backgammon\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Serious Backgammon 1.33. backgamm.exe is the Serious Backgammon 1.33's main executable file and it takes about 963.50 KB (986624 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Serious Backgammon 1.33. They take about 1.60 MB (1678169
bytes) on disk.
- backgamm.exe (963.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.34 KB)
The current page applies to Serious Backgammon 1.33 version 1.33
Serious Backgammon 1.33 is a program marketed by the software company Tower Software. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove Serious Backgammon 1.33 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Serious Backgammon 1.33 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Serious Backgammon 1.33 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Serious Backgammon 1.33". If it is installed on your PC the Serious Backgammon 1.33 app will be found very quickly. After you click Serious Backgammon 1.33 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Serious Backgammon 1.33, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Serious Backgammon 1.33:
- The publisher is: http://www.TowerSoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Serious Backgammon\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Serious Backgammon 1.33.
8. After removing Serious Backgammon 1.33, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Serious Backgammon 1.33 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Serious Backgammon 1.33 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Serious Backgammon 1.33 by Tower Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Serious Backgammon 1.33 by Tower Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Serious Backgammon 1.33 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130