SepidNet version 2.0
SepidNet version 2.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall SepidNet version 2.0 from your systemDr.VbCode@Gmail.com
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com. SepidNet version 2.0 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SepidNet folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for SepidNet version 2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SepidNet\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called SepidNet.exe and it has a size of 21.73 MB (22786048 bytes).
SepidNet version 2.0 is composed of the following executables which take 40.11 MB (42058975
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dinstaller.exe (28.00 KB)
- fs.exe (20.00 KB)
- SepidNet.exe (21.73 MB)
- tap-windows.exe (221.30 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- Helper64.exe (50.10 KB)
- openssl.exe (386.50 KB)
- Proxifier.exe (4.42 MB)
- ProxyChecker.exe (702.58 KB)
- securetunnel1.exe (692.67 KB)
- securetunnel2.exe (114.50 KB)
- securetunnel3.exe (130.00 KB)
- securetunnel4.exe (528.50 KB)
- securetunnel5.exe (108.91 KB)
- securetunnel6.exe (292.00 KB)
- securetunnel7.exe (19.00 KB)
- securetunnel8.exe (19.50 KB)
- terminateprocess-buffer.exe (1.32 MB)
- tstunnel.exe (98.50 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (829.52 KB)
- openvpn.exe (656.50 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (23.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (832.33 KB)
- openvpn.exe (784.00 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (29.00 KB)
- kvpncadm.exe (1.01 MB)
- kvpncgui.exe (2.05 MB)
- kvpncsvc.exe (1.86 MB)
- devcon.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
The current web page applies to SepidNet version 2.0 version 2.0
SepidNet version 2.0 is a program released by the software company Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove SepidNet version 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase SepidNet version 2.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SepidNet version 2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SepidNet version 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the SepidNet version 2.0 application will be found very quickly. After you click SepidNet version 2.0 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SepidNet version 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SepidNet version 2.0.
8. After removing SepidNet version 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SepidNet version 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SepidNet version 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SepidNet version 2.0 by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com from your computer, we are not saying that SepidNet version 2.0 by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SepidNet version 2.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 09:16:14.517