Sensor is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Sensor from your computerDojoMadness GmbH
. Go over here
where you can read more on DojoMadness GmbH. The application is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Sensor directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Sensor is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Sensor\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Sensor's primary file takes around 277.01 KB (283656 bytes) and its name is Sensor.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Sensor. They occupy about 3.55 MB (3722784
bytes) on disk.
- Sensor.exe (277.01 KB)
- Update.exe (1.72 MB)
- Sensor.exe (803.51 KB)
- Sensor.exe (795.01 KB)
This web page is about Sensor version 0.5.1
only. You can find below a few links to other Sensor releases:
Sensor is a program released by the software company DojoMadness GmbH. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove Sensor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Sensor with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sensor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sensor". If it is installed on your PC the Sensor program will be found automatically. After you select Sensor in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Sensor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sensor.
8. After removing Sensor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sensor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sensor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sensor by DojoMadness GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that Sensor by DojoMadness GmbH is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sensor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 12:57:23.363