This page contains thorough information on how to remove Sense for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Sense from your PCObject Browser
. More information on Object Browser can be found here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sense directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. Sense's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sense\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. Sense's primary file takes about 755.91 KB (774056 bytes) and is called Sense-bg.exe.
The executable files below are part of Sense. They take an average of 11.59 MB (12151819
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 278a6302-b3e7-46db-b053-988c76da8879-3.exe (1.80 MB)
- 278a6302-b3e7-46db-b053-988c76da8879-4.exe (1.33 MB)
- 278a6302-b3e7-46db-b053-988c76da8879-5.exe (1.03 MB)
- Sense-codedownloader.exe (1.09 MB)
- Sense-bg.exe (755.91 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (105.91 KB)
- utils.exe (2.61 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Sense. For more Sense versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Sense you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Sense is a program offered by Object Browser. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove Sense is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Sense from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sense or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sense". The Sense program will be found very quickly. When you select Sense in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Sense, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sense.
8. After uninstalling Sense, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Sense which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sense using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sense by Object Browser from your computer, nor are we saying that Sense by Object Browser is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Sense supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 00:22:08.250