Sendinc Outlook Add-In
Sendinc Outlook Add-In is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Sendinc Outlook Add-In from your PCSendinc
. Go over here
where you can read more on Sendinc. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Sendinc Outlook Add-In is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall http://dl.secure25.net/outlook-add-in/sendinc/SecureMailOutlookAddIn.vsto. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. install.exe is the Sendinc Outlook Add-In's main executable file and it takes close to 774.14 KB (792720 bytes) on disk.
Sendinc Outlook Add-In is comprised of the following executables which occupy 870.29 KB (891176
bytes) on disk:
- VSTOInstaller.exe (96.15 KB)
- install.exe (774.14 KB)
The current web page applies to Sendinc Outlook Add-In version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other Sendinc Outlook Add-In versions:
...click to view all...
Sendinc Outlook Add-In is an application by the software company Sendinc. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove Sendinc Outlook Add-In is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Sendinc Outlook Add-In from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sendinc Outlook Add-In or simply click the Search field and type in "Sendinc Outlook Add-In". If it is installed on your PC the Sendinc Outlook Add-In program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Sendinc Outlook Add-In in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Sendinc Outlook Add-In, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sendinc Outlook Add-In.
8. After removing Sendinc Outlook Add-In, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sendinc Outlook Add-In which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sendinc Outlook Add-In using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Sendinc Outlook Add-In by Sendinc from your computer, nor are we saying that Sendinc Outlook Add-In by Sendinc is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Sendinc Outlook Add-In supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 15:35:32.857