You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Send Anywhere for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Send Anywhere from your PCEstmob Inc.
. You can read more on Estmob Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about Send Anywhere can be found at https://send-anywhere.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Send Anywhere directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Send Anywhere by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Send Anywhere\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. sendanywhere.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.25 MB (3403512 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Send Anywhere. They take an average of 4.06 MB (4257177
bytes) on disk.
- GUP.exe (132.00 KB)
- sendanywhere.exe (3.25 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
The current page applies to Send Anywhere version 1.2.6
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Send Anywhere:
...click to view all...
Send Anywhere is a program marketed by the software company Estmob Inc.. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase Send Anywhere is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Send Anywhere from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Send Anywhere or simply click the Search feature and type in "Send Anywhere". If it exists on your system the Send Anywhere application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Send Anywhere in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Send Anywhere, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Send Anywhere:
- The software company is: https://send-anywhere.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Send Anywhere\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Send Anywhere.
8. After removing Send Anywhere, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Send Anywhere that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Send Anywhere with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Send Anywhere by Estmob Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Send Anywhere by Estmob Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Send Anywhere in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 04:21:16.377