This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Selknam Defense for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Selknam Defense from your systemBad Games
. Further information on Bad Games can be found here
. More information about Selknam Defense can be found at www.meridian4.com
. Selknam Defense is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SelknamDefense folder, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Selknam Defense is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/306260. The program's main executable file is labeled SelknamDefense.exe and its approximative size is 993.00 KB (1016832 bytes).
Selknam Defense contains of the executables below. They occupy 993.00 KB (1016832
bytes) on disk.
- SelknamDefense.exe (993.00 KB)
Selknam Defense is an application by Bad Games. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Selknam Defense is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Selknam Defense from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Selknam Defense or simply click the Search feature and type in "Selknam Defense". The Selknam Defense program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Selknam Defense in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Selknam Defense, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Selknam Defense:
- The web site of the program is: www.meridian4.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/306260
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Selknam Defense.
8. After removing Selknam Defense, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Selknam Defense that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Selknam Defense using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Selknam Defense by Bad Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Selknam Defense by Bad Games is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Selknam Defense supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-21 00:04:53.760