This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall SelectionLinks for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall SelectionLinks from your PCSelectionLinks
. You can find out more on SelectionLinks or check for application updates here
. SelectionLinks is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OApps folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\OApps\sl-tri_uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SelectionLinks. The program's main executable file has a size of 422.64 KB (432781 bytes) on disk and is called dler.exe.
SelectionLinks installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 479.62 KB (491126
bytes) on disk.
- dler.exe (422.64 KB)
- sl-tri_uninstall.exe (56.98 KB)
The current web page applies to SelectionLinks version 1.0
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove SelectionLinks.Registry that is not cleaned:
SelectionLinks is an application by SelectionLinks. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall SelectionLinks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall SelectionLinks from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SelectionLinks or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SelectionLinks". The SelectionLinks application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SelectionLinks in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SelectionLinks, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SelectionLinks.
8. After uninstalling SelectionLinks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SelectionLinks that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SelectionLinks using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SelectionLinks by SelectionLinks from your computer, we are not saying that SelectionLinks by SelectionLinks is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SelectionLinks in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 01:38:34.317