Security Task Manager 1.8d
This page is about Security Task Manager 1.8d for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Security Task Manager 1.8d from your systemNeuber Software
. More data about Neuber Software can be seen here
. Click on http://http://www.neuber.com/taskmanager
to get more details about Security Task Manager 1.8d on Neuber Software's website. Security Task Manager 1.8d is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Security Task Manager directory, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall Security Task Manager 1.8d by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 569.84 KB (583520 bytes) on disk and is labeled TaskMan.exe.
Security Task Manager 1.8d installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 878.34 KB (899416
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (102.34 KB)
- SpyProtector.exe (137.32 KB)
- TaskMan.exe (569.84 KB)
- uninstal.exe (68.84 KB)
This data is about Security Task Manager 1.8d version 1.8
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Security Task Manager 1.8d.Files remaining:
- C:\Program Files\Security Task Manager\TaskMan.exe
Security Task Manager 1.8d is a program released by the software company Neuber Software. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Security Task Manager 1.8d is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Security Task Manager 1.8d from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Security Task Manager 1.8d or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Security Task Manager 1.8d". If it is installed on your PC the Security Task Manager 1.8d app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Security Task Manager 1.8d in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Security Task Manager 1.8d, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Security Task Manager 1.8d:
- The publisher is: http://http://www.neuber.com/taskmanager
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Security Task Manager 1.8d.
8. After uninstalling Security Task Manager 1.8d, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Security Task Manager 1.8d that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Security Task Manager 1.8d with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Security Task Manager 1.8d by Neuber Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Security Task Manager 1.8d by Neuber Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Security Task Manager 1.8d in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:29:08.490