Security Task Manager 1.6f
This info is about Security Task Manager 1.6f for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Security Task Manager 1.6f from your computerNeuber GbR
. Further information on Neuber GbR can be found here
. Click on http://http://www.neuber.com/taskmanager
to get more information about Security Task Manager 1.6f on Neuber GbR's website. Usually the Security Task Manager 1.6f application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Security Task Manager directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Security Task Manager 1.6f by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Security Task Manager\Uninstal.exe "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Security Task Manager". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Security Task Manager 1.6f's primary file takes about 538.13 KB (551040 bytes) and is named TaskMan.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Security Task Manager 1.6f. They occupy 856.19 KB (876736
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (125.20 KB)
- SpyProtector.exe (103.17 KB)
- TaskMan.exe (538.13 KB)
- uninstal.exe (89.70 KB)
The current page applies to Security Task Manager 1.6f version 1.6
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries will be left behind when you remove Security Task Manager 1.6f from your PC.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Security Task Manager\TaskMan.exe
Security Task Manager 1.6f is a program offered by the software company Neuber GbR. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Security Task Manager 1.6f is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Security Task Manager 1.6f from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Security Task Manager 1.6f or simply click the Search field and type in "Security Task Manager 1.6f". The Security Task Manager 1.6f application will be found very quickly. After you select Security Task Manager 1.6f in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Security Task Manager 1.6f, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Security Task Manager 1.6f:
- The web site of the application is: http://http://www.neuber.com/taskmanager
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Security Task Manager\Uninstal.exe "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Security Task Manager"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Security Task Manager 1.6f.
8. After removing Security Task Manager 1.6f, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Security Task Manager 1.6f which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Security Task Manager 1.6f using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Security Task Manager 1.6f by Neuber GbR from your computer, we are not saying that Security Task Manager 1.6f by Neuber GbR is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Security Task Manager 1.6f in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 01:07:49.140