Security Task Manager 1.6e
You can find on this page details on how to remove Security Task Manager 1.6e for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Security Task Manager 1.6e from your systemNeuber GbR
. Open here
where you can read more on Neuber GbR. Click on http://http://www.neuber.com/taskmanager
to get more info about Security Task Manager 1.6e on Neuber GbR's website. Security Task Manager 1.6e is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Security Task Manager folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing Security Task Manager 1.6e is C:\Program. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. TaskMan.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 537.70 KB (550608 bytes) on disk.
Security Task Manager 1.6e installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 855.77 KB (876304
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (125.20 KB)
- SpyProtector.exe (103.17 KB)
- TaskMan.exe (537.70 KB)
- uninstal.exe (89.70 KB)
The current page applies to Security Task Manager 1.6e version 1.6
Security Task Manager 1.6e is an application released by Neuber GbR. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Security Task Manager 1.6e is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Security Task Manager 1.6e with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Security Task Manager 1.6e or simply click the Search feature and type in "Security Task Manager 1.6e". The Security Task Manager 1.6e program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Security Task Manager 1.6e in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Security Task Manager 1.6e, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Security Task Manager 1.6e:
- The web site of the application is: http://http://www.neuber.com/taskmanager
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Security Task Manager 1.6e.
8. After removing Security Task Manager 1.6e, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Security Task Manager 1.6e that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Security Task Manager 1.6e with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Security Task Manager 1.6e by Neuber GbR from your computer, nor are we saying that Security Task Manager 1.6e by Neuber GbR is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Security Task Manager 1.6e in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-23 04:32:13.947