Security Monitor Pro 5
This info is about Security Monitor Pro 5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Security Monitor Pro 5 from your systemDeskShare Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on DeskShare Inc.. More information about the application Security Monitor Pro 5 can be seen at http://www.deskshare.com
. Security Monitor Pro 5 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Deskshare\Security Monitor Pro 5 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Deskshare\Security Monitor Pro 5\unins001.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Security Monitor Pro 5. Security Monitor Pro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 80.29 MB (84189848 bytes) on disk.
Security Monitor Pro 5 is composed of the following executables which occupy 81.16 MB (85106088
bytes) on disk:
- DesktopExperienceEnabler.exe (14.84 KB)
- DSProductDownloader.exe (11.93 KB)
- DsServiceController.exe (11.93 KB)
- Security Monitor Pro.exe (80.29 MB)
- unins001.exe (856.06 KB)
The current web page applies to Security Monitor Pro 5 version 5.3
alone. Click on the links below for other Security Monitor Pro 5 versions:
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Security Monitor Pro 5 from your PC.The files below remain on your disk by Security Monitor Pro 5's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 16.0.0\avstream_monitor.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Security Monitor Pro_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Security Monitor Pro_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Security Monitor Pro DotNet5_is1
Security Monitor Pro 5 is a program by DeskShare Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Security Monitor Pro 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Security Monitor Pro 5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Security Monitor Pro 5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Security Monitor Pro 5". If it is installed on your PC the Security Monitor Pro 5 app will be found very quickly. After you click Security Monitor Pro 5 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Security Monitor Pro 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Security Monitor Pro 5:
- The software company is: http://www.deskshare.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Deskshare\Security Monitor Pro 5\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Security Monitor Pro 5.
8. After removing Security Monitor Pro 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Security Monitor Pro 5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Security Monitor Pro 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Security Monitor Pro 5 by DeskShare Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Security Monitor Pro 5 by DeskShare Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Security Monitor Pro 5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 02:15:01.863