Security Monitor Pro 4.4
Security Monitor Pro 4.4 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Security Monitor Pro 4.4 from your PCDeskshare Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Deskshare Inc.. Click on http://www.deskshare.com
to get more facts about Security Monitor Pro 4.4 on Deskshare Inc.'s website. Usually the Security Monitor Pro 4.4 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Deskshare\Security Monitor Pro 4.4 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Security Monitor Pro 4.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Deskshare\Security Monitor Pro 4.4\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Security Monitor Pro 4.4's main file takes around 3.47 MB (3640832 bytes) and is named Security Monitor Pro.exe.
Security Monitor Pro 4.4 is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.69 MB (4914472
bytes) on disk:
- DSUpdateManager.exe (354.06 KB)
- EnableAudioService.exe (36.04 KB)
- Security Monitor Pro.exe (3.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (853.69 KB)
The current web page applies to Security Monitor Pro 4.4 version 4.4
When you're planning to uninstall Security Monitor Pro 4.4 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Additional registry values that are not removed:
Security Monitor Pro 4.4 is an application released by Deskshare Inc.. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Security Monitor Pro 4.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Security Monitor Pro 4.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Security Monitor Pro 4.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Security Monitor Pro 4.4". The Security Monitor Pro 4.4 application will be found automatically. When you click Security Monitor Pro 4.4 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Security Monitor Pro 4.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Security Monitor Pro 4.4:
- The publisher is: http://www.deskshare.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Deskshare\Security Monitor Pro 4.4\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Security Monitor Pro 4.4.
8. After uninstalling Security Monitor Pro 4.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Security Monitor Pro 4.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Security Monitor Pro 4.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Security Monitor Pro 4.4 by Deskshare Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Security Monitor Pro 4.4 by Deskshare Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Security Monitor Pro 4.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 22:30:23.203