Security Essentials is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Security Essentials from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Open here
where you can read more on Microsoft Corporation. Click on http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=195291&mkt=pl-pl
to get more data about Security Essentials on Microsoft Corporation's website. Usually the Security Essentials program is found in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Security Essentials's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\Setup.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 979.48 KB (1002984 bytes) on disk and is labeled msseces.exe.
The executable files below are part of Security Essentials. They occupy about 3.71 MB (3886192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MpCmdRun.exe (337.72 KB)
- MsMpEng.exe (101.27 KB)
- msseces.exe (979.48 KB)
- msseoobe.exe (446.74 KB)
- NisSrv.exe (274.28 KB)
- setup.exe (827.81 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Security Essentials.
Security Essentials is a program released by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Security Essentials is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Security Essentials from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Security Essentials or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Security Essentials". If it exists on your system the Security Essentials program will be found automatically. After you select Security Essentials in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Security Essentials, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Security Essentials:
- The software company is: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=195291&mkt=pl-pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Security Essentials.
8. After uninstalling Security Essentials, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Security Essentials that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Security Essentials using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Security Essentials by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Security Essentials by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Security Essentials supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 20:58:50.163