SecureX_Config_Generator_IFX_internal_1.2 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall SecureX_Config_Generator_IFX_internal_1.2 from your systemInfineon Technologies
. More information on Infineon Technologies can be seen here
. Please open www.infineon.com
if you want to read more on SecureX_Config_Generator_IFX_internal_1.2 on Infineon Technologies's website. Usually the SecureX_Config_Generator_IFX_internal_1.2 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Infineon Technologies\SecureX_Config_Generator_IFX_internal_1.2 directory, depending on the user's option during install. SecureX_Config_Generator_IFX_internal_1.2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Infineon Technologies\SecureX_Config_Generator_IFX_internal_1.2\unins000.exe. SecureXConfGen.exe is the SecureX_Config_Generator_IFX_internal_1.2's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 5.20 MB (5456384 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with SecureX_Config_Generator_IFX_internal_1.2. They take about 7.05 MB (7390303
bytes) on disk.
- SecureXConfGen.exe (5.20 MB)
- SecureXConfGenCmd.exe (897.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (991.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.0.
of SecureX_Config_Generator_IFX_internal_1.2. You can find below info on other releases of SecureX_Config_Generator_IFX_internal_1.2:
SecureX_Config_Generator_IFX_internal_1.2 is an application by the software company Infineon Technologies. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall SecureX_Config_Generator_IFX_internal_1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove SecureX_Config_Generator_IFX_internal_1.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SecureX_Config_Generator_IFX_internal_1.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SecureX_Config_Generator_IFX_internal_1.2". The SecureX_Config_Generator_IFX_internal_1.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SecureX_Config_Generator_IFX_internal_1.2 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SecureX_Config_Generator_IFX_internal_1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SecureX_Config_Generator_IFX_internal_1.2:
- The web site of the application is: www.infineon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Infineon Technologies\SecureX_Config_Generator_IFX_internal_1.2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SecureX_Config_Generator_IFX_internal_1.2.
8. After uninstalling SecureX_Config_Generator_IFX_internal_1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SecureX_Config_Generator_IFX_internal_1.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SecureX_Config_Generator_IFX_internal_1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SecureX_Config_Generator_IFX_internal_1.2 by Infineon Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that SecureX_Config_Generator_IFX_internal_1.2 by Infineon Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SecureX_Config_Generator_IFX_internal_1.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-28 13:07:29.420