Secure Password Manager
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Secure Password Manager for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Secure Password Manager from your PCSecureKit, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on SecureKit, Inc.. Click on http://www.securekit.net
to get more info about Secure Password Manager on SecureKit, Inc.'s website. Usually the Secure Password Manager application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Secure Password Manager folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Secure Password Manager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Secure Password Manager\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 2.64 MB (2764800 bytes) on disk and is titled SPM.exe.
The executables below are part of Secure Password Manager. They take an average of 3.33 MB (3495706
bytes) on disk.
- SPM.exe (2.64 MB)
- unins000.exe (713.78 KB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Secure Password Manager's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Secure Password Manager
- C:\Program Files\Secure Password Manager\Backup\UserNamevh11-Feb-07-2013.spm
- C:\Program Files\Secure Password Manager\Backup\UserNamevh11-Jan-14-2013.spm
- C:\Program Files\Secure Password Manager\Backup\UserNamevh11-May-15-2012.spm
- C:\Program Files\Secure Password Manager\Backup\UserNamevh11-May-18-2012.spm
Secure Password Manager is an application offered by SecureKit, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Secure Password Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Secure Password Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Secure Password Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Secure Password Manager". If it exists on your system the Secure Password Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Secure Password Manager in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Secure Password Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Secure Password Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.securekit.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Secure Password Manager\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Secure Password Manager.
8. After uninstalling Secure Password Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Secure Password Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Secure Password Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Secure Password Manager by SecureKit, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Secure Password Manager by SecureKit, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Secure Password Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 13:24:06.633