Secure Folder 7.9
Secure Folder 7.9 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Secure Folder 7.9 from your PCSubiSoft
. You can read more on SubiSoft or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.subisoft.com
if you want to read more on Secure Folder 7.9 on SubiSoft's web page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SubiSoft\Secure Folder folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove Secure Folder 7.9 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SubiSoft\Secure Folder\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 268.00 KB (274432 bytes) on disk and is titled SecureFolder.exe.
The following executables are contained in Secure Folder 7.9. They occupy 1.22 MB (1284257
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ComputeHash.exe (50.00 KB)
- PowerSwitch.exe (107.00 KB)
- ScreenCapture.exe (65.00 KB)
- SecureFolder.exe (268.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (711.66 KB)
- Update.exe (52.50 KB)
This data is about Secure Folder 7.9 version 7.9
Secure Folder 7.9 is a program marketed by SubiSoft. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Secure Folder 7.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Secure Folder 7.9 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Secure Folder 7.9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Secure Folder 7.9". If it is installed on your PC the Secure Folder 7.9 application will be found automatically. When you click Secure Folder 7.9 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Secure Folder 7.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Secure Folder 7.9:
- The software company is: http://www.subisoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SubiSoft\Secure Folder\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Secure Folder 7.9.
8. After removing Secure Folder 7.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Secure Folder 7.9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Secure Folder 7.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Secure Folder 7.9 by SubiSoft from your PC, we are not saying that Secure Folder 7.9 by SubiSoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Secure Folder 7.9 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 09:30:41.120