Secure Data Eraser
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Secure Data Eraser for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Secure Data Eraser from your computerEssential Data Tools
. Further information on Essential Data Tools can be seen here
. You can see more info related to Secure Data Eraser at http://www.essentialdatatools.com?event1=SecureDataEraser&event2=Distributive&event3=WebSite
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\Secure Data Eraser folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\Secure Data Eraser\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Secure Data Eraser. Launcher.exe is the Secure Data Eraser's main executable file and it occupies around 381.50 KB (390656 bytes) on disk.
Secure Data Eraser contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.14 MB (3297504
bytes) on disk.
- Launcher.exe (381.50 KB)
- SecureDataEraser.exe (1.43 MB)
- server.exe (399.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (970.72 KB)
The current page applies to Secure Data Eraser version 2.7
alone. For other Secure Data Eraser versions please click below:
Secure Data Eraser is a program by Essential Data Tools. Some users try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove Secure Data Eraser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Secure Data Eraser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Secure Data Eraser or simply click the Search field and type in "Secure Data Eraser". If it is installed on your PC the Secure Data Eraser application will be found automatically. When you select Secure Data Eraser in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Secure Data Eraser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Secure Data Eraser:
- The publisher is: http://www.essentialdatatools.com?event1=SecureDataEraser&event2=Distributive&event3=WebSite
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\Secure Data Eraser\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Secure Data Eraser.
8. After uninstalling Secure Data Eraser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Secure Data Eraser that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Secure Data Eraser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Secure Data Eraser by Essential Data Tools from your computer, we are not saying that Secure Data Eraser by Essential Data Tools is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Secure Data Eraser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-03-07 17:40:39.987