Secrets Of Six Seas
This page is about Secrets Of Six Seas for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Secrets Of Six Seas from your PCMyRealGames.com
. Check out here
for more info on MyRealGames.com. More details about the software Secrets Of Six Seas can be found at http://www.myrealgames.com/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\MyRealGames.com\Secrets Of Six Seas folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Secrets Of Six Seas by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\MyRealGames.com\Secrets Of Six Seas\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 740.00 KB (757760 bytes) on disk and is titled game.exe.
Secrets Of Six Seas is composed of the following executables which take 5.74 MB (6020083
bytes) on disk:
- game.exe (740.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- ApnStub.exe (139.88 KB)
- ApnToolbarInstaller.exe (3.76 MB)
Secrets Of Six Seas is a program released by MyRealGames.com. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Secrets Of Six Seas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Secrets Of Six Seas from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Secrets Of Six Seas or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Secrets Of Six Seas". The Secrets Of Six Seas application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Secrets Of Six Seas in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Secrets Of Six Seas, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Secrets Of Six Seas:
- The publisher is: http://www.myrealgames.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MyRealGames.com\Secrets Of Six Seas\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Secrets Of Six Seas.
8. After removing Secrets Of Six Seas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Secrets Of Six Seas which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Secrets Of Six Seas with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Secrets Of Six Seas by MyRealGames.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Secrets Of Six Seas by MyRealGames.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Secrets Of Six Seas in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 21:04:51.843