You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall SecPod Saner for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall SecPod Saner from your PCSecPod Technologies Pvt Ltd
. Further information on SecPod Technologies Pvt Ltd can be seen here
. Usually the SecPod Saner program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SecPod Saner folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling SecPod Saner is C:\Program Files (x86)\SecPod Saner\spsaneruninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. spsaner.exe is the SecPod Saner's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.30 MB (1359200 bytes) on disk.
SecPod Saner contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.66 MB (2784042
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- spsaner.exe (1.30 MB)
- spsaneragnt.exe (724.34 KB)
- spsanerrun.exe (95.34 KB)
- spsaneruninstall.exe (85.57 KB)
- spsanerupgrader.exe (205.84 KB)
- spscanmanager.exe (280.34 KB)
The current web page applies to SecPod Saner version 188.8.131.52
only. For more SecPod Saner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SecPod Saner is a program by SecPod Technologies Pvt Ltd. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase SecPod Saner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall SecPod Saner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SecPod Saner or simply click the Search feature and type in "SecPod Saner". If it exists on your system the SecPod Saner program will be found automatically. When you select SecPod Saner in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SecPod Saner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SecPod Saner.
8. After removing SecPod Saner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SecPod Saner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SecPod Saner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SecPod Saner by SecPod Technologies Pvt Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that SecPod Saner by SecPod Technologies Pvt Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SecPod Saner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 20:38:11.130