Sears is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Sears from your computerPokki
. You can read more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\Guillard\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\Guillard\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sears. The program's main executable file occupies 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) on disk and is labeled ServiceHostApp.exe.
The executables below are part of Sears. They take an average of 20.86 MB (21875128
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.36 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199803
Sears is an application released by the software company Pokki. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Sears is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Sears from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sears or simply click the Search field and type in "Sears". If it is installed on your PC the Sears app will be found very quickly. When you select Sears in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Sears, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sears.
8. After removing Sears, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sears that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sears using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sears by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that Sears by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sears in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 09:29:00.617