SearchSites is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall SearchSites from your PCSharewarePromotions Ltd
. Take a look here
for more info on SharewarePromotions Ltd. You can get more details related to SearchSites at http://www.SharewarePromotions.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\SharewarePromotions Ltd\SearchSites directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for SearchSites is "C:\Program Files\SharewarePromotions Ltd\SearchSites\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 432.00 KB (442368 bytes) on disk and is titled SearchSites.exe.
The executables below are part of SearchSites. They take an average of 1.06 MB (1110282
bytes) on disk.
- SearchSites.exe (432.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (652.26 KB)
SearchSites is an application by the software company SharewarePromotions Ltd. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase SearchSites is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SearchSites from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SearchSites or simply activate the Search field and type in "SearchSites". If it exists on your system the SearchSites app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SearchSites in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SearchSites, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SearchSites:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.SharewarePromotions.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\SharewarePromotions Ltd\SearchSites\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SearchSites.
8. After uninstalling SearchSites, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchSites that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SearchSites using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SearchSites by SharewarePromotions Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that SearchSites by SharewarePromotions Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SearchSites in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 16:05:19.807