SearchCore for Browsers
You can find below detailed information on how to remove SearchCore for Browsers for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall SearchCore for Browsers from your computerSearchCore
. Further information on SearchCore can be seen here
. SearchCore for Browsers is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchCore for Browsers directory, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for SearchCore for Browsers is C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchCore for Browsers\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named uninstall.exe and occupies 52.92 KB (54186 bytes).
The executables below are part of SearchCore for Browsers. They take about 52.92 KB (54186
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about SearchCore for Browsers version 188.8.131.52554
alone. You can find here a few links to other SearchCore for Browsers versions:
When planning to uninstall SearchCore for Browsers you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall SearchCore for Browsers from your computer:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\SearchCore for Browsers
- C:\Program Files\SearchCore for Browsers\sysid.ini
- C:\Program Files\SearchCore for Browsers\uninstall.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SearchCore for Browsers
SearchCore for Browsers is a program offered by SearchCore. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall SearchCore for Browsers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SearchCore for Browsers from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SearchCore for Browsers or simply activate the Search field and type in "SearchCore for Browsers". If it exists on your system the SearchCore for Browsers app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SearchCore for Browsers in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SearchCore for Browsers, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SearchCore for Browsers.
8. After removing SearchCore for Browsers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchCore for Browsers which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SearchCore for Browsers with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SearchCore for Browsers by SearchCore from your PC, nor are we saying that SearchCore for Browsers by SearchCore is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SearchCore for Browsers in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:48:22.290