SearchCore for Browsers
SearchCore for Browsers is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SearchCore for Browsers from your computerBandoo Media Inc
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Bandoo Media Inc. SearchCore for Browsers is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchCore for Browsers directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove SearchCore for Browsers by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchCore for Browsers\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled uninstall.exe and occupies 52.92 KB (54186 bytes).
SearchCore for Browsers is comprised of the following executables which take 52.92 KB (54186
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to SearchCore for Browsers version 126.96.36.199556
only. You can find below info on other releases of SearchCore for Browsers:
SearchCore for Browsers has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall SearchCore for Browsers from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk by SearchCore for Browsers when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\SearchCore for Browsers
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\SearchCore for Browsers\sysid.ini
- C:\Program Files\SearchCore for Browsers\uninstall.exe
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SearchCore for Browsers
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\SearchCore for Browsers
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SearchCore for Browsers\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SearchCore for Browsers\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SearchCore for Browsers\Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SearchCore for Browsers\UninstallString
SearchCore for Browsers is an application offered by the software company Bandoo Media Inc. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall SearchCore for Browsers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase SearchCore for Browsers from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SearchCore for Browsers or simply click the Search feature and type in "SearchCore for Browsers". If it exists on your system the SearchCore for Browsers app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SearchCore for Browsers in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SearchCore for Browsers, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SearchCore for Browsers.
8. After uninstalling SearchCore for Browsers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SearchCore for Browsers that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SearchCore for Browsers using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SearchCore for Browsers by Bandoo Media Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that SearchCore for Browsers by Bandoo Media Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SearchCore for Browsers supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-02 15:56:11.227