Search module is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Search module from your computerSearch Module
. More info about Search Module can be seen here
. Search module is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Goobzo\GBUpdate folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing Search module is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Goobzo\GBUpdate\smUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SMUninstall.exe is the Search module's primary executable file and it occupies close to 547.66 KB (560808 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Search module. They occupy about 2.84 MB (2979784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- sma.exe (92.85 KB)
- smi32.exe (77.35 KB)
- smp.exe (185.50 KB)
- smu.exe (1.78 MB)
- SMUninstall.exe (547.66 KB)
- un_smw.exe (181.73 KB)
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you want to remove Search module from your PC.The files below remain on your disk when you remove Search module:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Canon\IJ Manual\CANON CANOSCAN LIDE 220\English\EGV\screens\b_search.gif
- C:\Program Files\Canon\IJ Manual\CANON CANOSCAN LIDE 220\English\EGV\screens\b_search_op.gif
- C:\Program Files\Canon\IJ Manual\CANON CANOSCAN LIDE 220\English\EGV\screens\s_search010.gif
- C:\Program Files\HiTi\CardCS\Search_D.jpg
- C:\Program Files\HiTi\CardCS\Search_E.jpg
- C:\Program Files\HiTi\CardCS\Search_F.jpg
- C:\Program Files\HiTi\CardCS\Search_G.jpg
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\Groove\ToolData\groove.net\GrooveForms\SEARCH.GIF
- C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Gadgets\Weather.Gadget\images\btn_search_down.png
- C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Gadgets\Weather.Gadget\images\btn_search_down_BIDI.png
- C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Gadgets\Weather.Gadget\images\btn_search_over.png
- C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Gadgets\Weather.Gadget\images\btn_search_over_BIDI.png
- C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Gadgets\Weather.Gadget\images\btn_search_up.png
- C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Gadgets\Weather.Gadget\images\btn_search_up_BIDI.png
- C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Gadgets\Weather.Gadget\images\search_background.png
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows Search
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Desktop Search
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Search
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search module
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Search
Search module is an application offered by Search Module. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Search module is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Search module with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Search module or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search module". If it exists on your system the Search module program will be found automatically. After you click Search module in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Search module, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search module.
8. After removing Search module, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Search module which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search module with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Search module by Search Module from your PC, nor are we saying that Search module by Search Module is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search module supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 18:59:48.250