Search Window Results
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Search Window Results for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Search Window Results from your systemSearch Window Results
. Additional info about Search Window Results can be seen here
. You can read more about about Search Window Results at http://www.searchwindowresults.com/support
. Search Window Results is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Window Results folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Search Window Results by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Window Results\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Search Window Results's primary executable file and it takes circa 363.76 KB (372488 bytes) on disk.
Search Window Results contains of the executables below. They occupy 887.26 KB (908552
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (363.76 KB)
This info is about Search Window Results version 2.0.5917.7563
alone. For other Search Window Results versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Window Results is a program offered by Search Window Results. Some people choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase Search Window Results is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Search Window Results with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Search Window Results or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Window Results". The Search Window Results application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Search Window Results in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search Window Results, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Window Results:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchwindowresults.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Window Results\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Window Results.
8. After uninstalling Search Window Results, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Window Results which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Window Results with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Window Results by Search Window Results from your computer, we are not saying that Search Window Results by Search Window Results is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Window Results supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 13:14:59.880