Search Web Know
This page is about Search Web Know for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Search Web Know from your PCSearch Web Know
. You can read more on Search Web Know or check for application updates here
. More info about the app Search Web Know can be found at http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
. Search Web Know is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Search Web Know directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Search Web Know is "C:\Program Files\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and occupies 306.15 KB (313496 bytes).
Search Web Know installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 829.65 KB (849560
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.15 KB)
This info is about Search Web Know version 2.0.5866.29972
only. For other Search Web Know versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Web Know is a program offered by Search Web Know. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Search Web Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Search Web Know from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Search Web Know or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Web Know". If it exists on your system the Search Web Know application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Search Web Know in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Search Web Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Web Know:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Web Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Web Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Search Web Know that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Web Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Web Know by Search Web Know from your PC, we are not saying that Search Web Know by Search Web Know is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Web Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 17:00:42.880