This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Search Voyage for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Search Voyage from your computerSearch Voyage
. Open here
where you can find out more on Search Voyage. You can read more about related to Search Voyage at http://www.searchvoyage.com/support
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Voyage directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Search Voyage by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Voyage\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Search Voyage's primary executable file and it takes around 350.08 KB (358480 bytes) on disk.
Search Voyage contains of the executables below. They take 1.09 MB (1140216
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- temp.exe (239.91 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (350.08 KB)
This page is about Search Voyage version 2.0.5991.5544
alone. You can find here a few links to other Search Voyage releases:
...click to view all...
Search Voyage is a program offered by Search Voyage. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase Search Voyage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Search Voyage with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Search Voyage or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Voyage". The Search Voyage app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Search Voyage in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search Voyage, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Voyage:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchvoyage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Voyage\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Voyage.
8. After uninstalling Search Voyage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Search Voyage which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Voyage using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Voyage by Search Voyage from your computer, we are not saying that Search Voyage by Search Voyage is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Voyage supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 14:22:22.147