This web page is about Search Vortex for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Search Vortex from your systemSearch Vortex
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Search Vortex. Click on http://searchvortex.info/support
to get more facts about Search Vortex on Search Vortex's website. Search Vortex is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Vortex folder, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Search Vortex is C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Vortex\SearchVortexuninstall.exe. SearchVortexUninstall.exe is the Search Vortex's main executable file and it takes circa 254.61 KB (260720 bytes) on disk.
Search Vortex installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 653.85 KB (669544
bytes) on disk.
- SearchVortexUninstall.exe (254.61 KB)
- updateSearchVortex.exe (399.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.02.11.182429
of Search Vortex. For more Search Vortex versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Vortex is a program by Search Vortex. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Search Vortex is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Search Vortex from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Search Vortex or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Vortex". If it is installed on your PC the Search Vortex program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Search Vortex in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Search Vortex, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Vortex:
- The web site of the program is: http://searchvortex.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Vortex\SearchVortexuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Vortex.
8. After removing Search Vortex, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Search Vortex which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Vortex using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Vortex by Search Vortex from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Vortex by Search Vortex is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Vortex supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 19:42:59.690