This page contains thorough information on how to remove Search Toolbar for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Search Toolbar from your PCZugo Ltd
. More data about Zugo Ltd can be found here
. Please follow http://www.bingstart.com/
if you want to read more on Search Toolbar on Zugo Ltd's page. Search Toolbar is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Toolbar directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Toolbar\SearchToolbarUninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Search Toolbar. SearchToolbarUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 107.79 KB (110376 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Search Toolbar. They take about 152.46 KB (156120
bytes) on disk.
- SearchToolbarUninstall.exe (107.79 KB)
- SearchToolbarUpdater.exe (44.67 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of Search Toolbar. For more Search Toolbar versions please click below:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Search Toolbar
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Toolbar
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Search Toolbar
Search Toolbar is an application marketed by the software company Zugo Ltd. Some people try to uninstall it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Search Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Search Toolbar from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Search Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Toolbar". If it exists on your system the Search Toolbar app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Search Toolbar in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Search Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Toolbar:
- The software company is: http://www.bingstart.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Toolbar\SearchToolbarUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Toolbar.
8. After removing Search Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Search Toolbar by Zugo Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Search Toolbar by Zugo Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Search Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:01:31.283