This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Search Toolbar for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Search Toolbar from your systemZugo Ltd
. Open here
for more info on Zugo Ltd. You can get more details on Search Toolbar at http://www.bingstart.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Toolbar folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Search Toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Toolbar\SearchToolbarUninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled SearchToolbarUninstall.exe and occupies 107.79 KB (110376 bytes).
Search Toolbar is composed of the following executables which take 152.46 KB (156120
bytes) on disk:
- SearchToolbarUninstall.exe (107.79 KB)
- SearchToolbarUpdater.exe (44.67 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Search Toolbar. For more Search Toolbar versions please click below:
Search Toolbar is an application marketed by Zugo Ltd. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Search Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Search Toolbar from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Search Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Toolbar". The Search Toolbar application will be found automatically. After you click Search Toolbar in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Search Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Toolbar:
- The publisher is: http://www.bingstart.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Toolbar\SearchToolbarUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Search Toolbar.
8. After removing Search Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Search Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Toolbar by Zugo Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Toolbar by Zugo Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-11 05:15:22.177