This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Search Toolbar for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Search Toolbar from your systemZugo Ltd
. You can read more on Zugo Ltd or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.zugo.com/
to get more details about Search Toolbar on Zugo Ltd's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Search Toolbar folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Search Toolbar\SearchToolbarUninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Search Toolbar. SearchToolbarUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 75.48 KB (77293 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Search Toolbar. They take about 179.83 KB (184141
bytes) on disk.
- SearchToolbarUninstall.exe (75.48 KB)
- uninstall.exe (45.17 KB)
- update.exe (59.17 KB)
This web page is about Search Toolbar version 1.0.4
alone. For other Search Toolbar versions please click below:
Search Toolbar is an application by Zugo Ltd. Some people try to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Search Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Search Toolbar from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Search Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Toolbar". If it exists on your system the Search Toolbar program will be found automatically. After you select Search Toolbar in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Search Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.zugo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Search Toolbar\SearchToolbarUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Search Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Search Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Toolbar by Zugo Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Search Toolbar by Zugo Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Toolbar in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-19 13:09:55.087