This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Search Snacks for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Search Snacks from your systemSearch Snacks
. More information on Search Snacks can be seen here
. Please open http://www.search-snacks.com
if you want to read more on Search Snacks on Search Snacks's website. Search Snacks is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\SearchSnacks folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Search Snacks is C:\Program Files\SearchSnacks\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Uninstall.exe and occupies 300.57 KB (307781 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Search Snacks. They occupy 300.57 KB (307781
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (300.57 KB)
This web page is about Search Snacks version 126.96.36.199
alone. For other Search Snacks versions please click below:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Search Snacks is a program offered by the software company Search Snacks. Some people decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Search Snacks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Search Snacks using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Search Snacks or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Snacks". If it exists on your system the Search Snacks program will be found automatically. When you click Search Snacks in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Search Snacks, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Snacks:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.search-snacks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SearchSnacks\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Snacks.
8. After removing Search Snacks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Search Snacks which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Snacks with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Snacks by Search Snacks from your computer, we are not saying that Search Snacks by Search Snacks is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Search Snacks supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-08 15:07:46.840