Search Quick Know
Search Quick Know is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Search Quick Know from your computerSearch Quick Know
. Take a look here
for more information on Search Quick Know. You can see more info about Search Quick Know at http://www.searchquicknow.com/support
. Usually the Search Quick Know program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Quick Know directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Search Quick Know by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Quick Know\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 306.15 KB (313496 bytes).
Search Quick Know contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.65 KB (849560
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.15 KB)
This data is about Search Quick Know version 2.0.5852.13979
alone. Click on the links below for other Search Quick Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Quick Know is an application offered by Search Quick Know. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY solution to erase Search Quick Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Search Quick Know from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Search Quick Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Quick Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Quick Know app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Search Quick Know in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Search Quick Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Quick Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchquicknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Quick Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Quick Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Quick Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Quick Know which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Quick Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Quick Know by Search Quick Know from your computer, we are not saying that Search Quick Know by Search Quick Know is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Quick Know supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 16:19:18.827