This info is about Search Protection for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Search Protection from your systemSpigot, Inc.
. More information about Spigot, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.spigot.com
to get more information about Search Protection on Spigot, Inc.'s website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Search Protection directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Search Protection by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Search Protection\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstall.exe is the Search Protection's main executable file and it takes approximately 497.74 KB (509685 bytes) on disk.
Search Protection contains of the executables below. They take 497.74 KB (509685
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (497.74 KB)
The current web page applies to Search Protection version 10.4.0.3
only. You can find below info on other releases of Search Protection:
...click to view all...
Search Protection is a program released by Spigot, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Search Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Search Protection from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Search Protection or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Protection". If it exists on your system the Search Protection program will be found very quickly. When you select Search Protection in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Search Protection, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Protection:
- The publisher is: http://www.spigot.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Search Protection\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Protection.
8. After removing Search Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Protection which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Protection using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Protection by Spigot, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Protection by Spigot, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Protection supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-08 20:03:21.220