Search Protect by conduit
Search Protect by conduit is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Search Protect by conduit from your PCConduit
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Conduit. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\SearchProtect\bin directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Search Protect by conduit is C:\Program Files\SearchProtect\bin\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.31 MB (3470624 bytes) on disk and is called cltmng.exe.
The following executables are contained in Search Protect by conduit. They occupy 4.64 MB (4867760
bytes) on disk.
- cltmng.exe (3.31 MB)
- CltMngSvc.exe (94.78 KB)
- SPRunner.exe (642.28 KB)
- SPTool64.exe (437.78 KB)
- uninstall.exe (189.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Search Protect by conduit. For other Search Protect by conduit versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Protect by conduit has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Search Protect by conduit is an application marketed by the software company Conduit. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Search Protect by conduit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Search Protect by conduit from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Search Protect by conduit or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Protect by conduit". If it exists on your system the Search Protect by conduit application will be found automatically. When you click Search Protect by conduit in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Search Protect by conduit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Protect by conduit.
8. After removing Search Protect by conduit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Search Protect by conduit that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Protect by conduit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Search Protect by conduit by Conduit from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Protect by conduit by Conduit is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Search Protect by conduit supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 07:21:59.687