This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Search Protect for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Search Protect from your systemClient Connect LTD
. Additional info about Client Connect LTD can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchProtect\Main\bin directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchProtect\Main\bin\uninstall.exe" /S is the full command line if you want to remove Search Protect. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.14 MB (1194576 bytes) on disk.
Search Protect contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.14 MB (1194576
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Search Protect version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other releases of Search Protect:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Search Protect:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Search Protect is a program offered by Client Connect LTD. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall Search Protect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Search Protect from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Search Protect or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Protect". If it exists on your system the Search Protect program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Search Protect in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Search Protect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Protect.
8. After removing Search Protect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Search Protect which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Protect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Protect by Client Connect LTD from your computer, we are not saying that Search Protect by Client Connect LTD is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Protect in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130