Search Protect is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Search Protect from your PCClient Connect LTD
. You can read more on Client Connect LTD or check for application updates here
. Search Protect is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\SearchProtect\Main\bin directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Search Protect is "C:\Program Files\SearchProtect\Main\bin\uninstall.exe" /S. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named CltMngSvc.exe and occupies 3.19 MB (3342608 bytes).
Search Protect installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.33 MB (4539336
bytes) on disk.
- CltMngSvc.exe (3.19 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Search Protect. You can find below info on other releases of Search Protect:
...click to view all...
Search Protect has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
Search Protect is a program by the software company Client Connect LTD. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Search Protect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Search Protect from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Search Protect or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Protect". The Search Protect program will be found automatically. After you click Search Protect in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Search Protect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Protect.
8. After removing Search Protect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Protect which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Protect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Protect by Client Connect LTD from your PC, we are not saying that Search Protect by Client Connect LTD is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Protect supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130