Search New Window
Search New Window is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Search New Window from your PCSearch New Window
. Go over here
for more info on Search New Window. More details about the program Search New Window can be found at http://www.searchnewwindow.com/support
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search New Window directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. Search New Window's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search New Window\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 347.27 KB (355608 bytes).
Search New Window contains of the executables below. They take 870.77 KB (891672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.27 KB)
This data is about Search New Window version 2.0.5993.37951
alone. For other Search New Window versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search New Window is an application released by Search New Window. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Search New Window is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Search New Window with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Search New Window or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search New Window". The Search New Window program will be found automatically. When you click Search New Window in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Search New Window, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search New Window:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchnewwindow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search New Window\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Search New Window.
8. After uninstalling Search New Window, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Search New Window that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search New Window using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search New Window by Search New Window from your PC, we are not saying that Search New Window by Search New Window is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search New Window in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 05:40:54.060