Search New Window
Search New Window is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Search New Window from your computerSearch New Window
. Further information on Search New Window can be found here
. More data about the application Search New Window can be found at http://www.searchnewwindow.com/support
. Search New Window is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search New Window directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Search New Window is C:\Program Files (x86)\Search New Window\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 347.27 KB (355600 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
Search New Window contains of the executables below. They take 870.77 KB (891664
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.27 KB)
This data is about Search New Window version 2.0.5975.9270
alone. For more Search New Window versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search New Window is a program offered by the software company Search New Window. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase Search New Window is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Search New Window with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Search New Window or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search New Window". The Search New Window program will be found automatically. After you select Search New Window in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search New Window, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search New Window:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchnewwindow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search New Window\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search New Window.
8. After removing Search New Window, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search New Window which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search New Window with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Search New Window by Search New Window from your computer, we are not saying that Search New Window by Search New Window is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Search New Window in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 09:06:15.743