Search Module Plus
This web page is about Search Module Plus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Search Module Plus from your PCGoobzo
. Go over here
for more details on Goobzo. Search Module Plus is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Goobzo\GBUpdatePlus directory, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Search Module Plus is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Goobzo\GBUpdatePlus\smUninstall.exe. SMUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 540.20 KB (553168 bytes) on disk.
Search Module Plus is comprised of the following executables which take 5.96 MB (6250480
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- sma.exe (123.85 KB)
- smi32.exe (77.35 KB)
- smi64.exe (98.85 KB)
- smp.exe (1.83 MB)
- smu.exe (2.59 MB)
- SMUninstall.exe (540.20 KB)
- Updater.exe (733.38 KB)
Search Module Plus has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Module Plus
Search Module Plus is a program by Goobzo. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Search Module Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Search Module Plus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Search Module Plus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Module Plus". The Search Module Plus program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Search Module Plus in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search Module Plus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Module Plus.
8. After uninstalling Search Module Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Module Plus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Module Plus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Module Plus by Goobzo from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Module Plus by Goobzo is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Module Plus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 18:14:06.040