Search Manager Service
This page is about Search Manager Service for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Search Manager Service from your computerSurf Canyon
. Open here
where you can find out more on Surf Canyon. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Surf Canyon directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. Search Manager Service's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Surf Canyon\Uninstall.exe. Search Manager Service's primary file takes about 93.72 KB (95970 bytes) and is named Uninstall.exe.
Search Manager Service contains of the executables below. They occupy 93.72 KB (95970
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 5.1.7
of Search Manager Service. You can find below info on other versions of Search Manager Service:
Search Manager Service is a program by the software company Surf Canyon. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Search Manager Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Search Manager Service from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Search Manager Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Manager Service". If it exists on your system the Search Manager Service application will be found automatically. When you select Search Manager Service in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Search Manager Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Manager Service.
8. After uninstalling Search Manager Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Manager Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Manager Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Manager Service by Surf Canyon from your computer, we are not saying that Search Manager Service by Surf Canyon is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Manager Service in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-06 02:05:15.550