You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Search Expanse for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Search Expanse from your PCSearch Expanse
. More information on Search Expanse can be found here
. More data about the application Search Expanse can be seen at http://www.searchexpanse.com/support
. Usually the Search Expanse application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Expanse directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Search Expanse's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Expanse\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 349.00 KB (357376 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Search Expanse. They take about 1.09 MB (1139096
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- temp.exe (239.90 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (349.00 KB)
The current page applies to Search Expanse version 2.0.5993.12924
only. Click on the links below for other Search Expanse versions:
...click to view all...
Search Expanse is a program released by the software company Search Expanse. Some people choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Search Expanse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Search Expanse with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Search Expanse or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Expanse". If it is installed on your PC the Search Expanse app will be found very quickly. After you select Search Expanse in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Search Expanse, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Expanse:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchexpanse.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Expanse\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Expanse.
8. After removing Search Expanse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Expanse which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Expanse using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Expanse by Search Expanse from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Expanse by Search Expanse is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Expanse in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 15:51:16.050