Search Expanse is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Search Expanse from your systemSearch Expanse
. More info about Search Expanse can be found here
. More information about the program Search Expanse can be seen at http://www.searchexpanse.com/support
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Expanse directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Expanse\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Search Expanse. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 348.99 KB (357368 bytes) on disk.
Search Expanse contains of the executables below. They occupy 872.49 KB (893432
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (348.99 KB)
This info is about Search Expanse version 2.0.5994.12929
alone. For more Search Expanse versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Expanse is an application released by the software company Search Expanse. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase Search Expanse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Search Expanse with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Search Expanse or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Expanse". If it is installed on your PC the Search Expanse app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Search Expanse in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Search Expanse, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Expanse:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchexpanse.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Expanse\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Expanse.
8. After uninstalling Search Expanse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Expanse which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Expanse using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Expanse by Search Expanse from your PC, we are not saying that Search Expanse by Search Expanse is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Expanse in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 18:11:47.163