This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Search Expanse for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Search Expanse from your computerSearch Expanse
. Take a look here
for more information on Search Expanse. You can read more about about Search Expanse at http://www.searchexpanse.com/support
. Search Expanse is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Expanse directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Search Expanse is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Expanse\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Search Expanse's main file takes about 349.08 KB (357456 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Search Expanse. They occupy about 872.58 KB (893520
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (349.08 KB)
The current web page applies to Search Expanse version 2.0.5982.14685
only. You can find here a few links to other Search Expanse versions:
...click to view all...
Search Expanse is an application marketed by the software company Search Expanse. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Search Expanse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Search Expanse with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Search Expanse or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Expanse". If it is installed on your PC the Search Expanse app will be found very quickly. When you select Search Expanse in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Search Expanse, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Expanse:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchexpanse.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Expanse\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Search Expanse.
8. After removing Search Expanse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Search Expanse that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Expanse with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Search Expanse by Search Expanse from your PC, we are not saying that Search Expanse by Search Expanse is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Expanse in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 19:46:03.287